1. Walker, David W., Ph.D., Can Hemp Save Our Planet?, citing St. Angelo, A.J., E.J. Conkerton, J.M. Dechary, and A.M. Altschul, 1966, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, vol. 121, pp. 181; St. Angelo, A., L.y. Yatsu. and A.M. Altschul. 1968, Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, vol. 124, pp. 199-205; Stockwell, D.M., J.M. Dechary, and A.M. Altschul, 1964, Biochimica Biophysica Acta, vol. 82 pp. 221.
2. Morroson, R.T., Organic Chemistry, 1960; Kimber, Gray, Stackpole, Textbook of Anatomy and Physiology, 1943.
3. World Hunger Project, Save the Children, EST, Forum.
4. Frazier, Jack, The Marijuana Farmers, Solar Age Press, New Orleans, LA,, 1972; also see Australian history books.
5. Teramur, Alan, University of MD study, Discover magazine September 1989; Congressional testimony of Ralph Loziers National Oil Seed Institute, before House Ways and Means Committee, 1937.
Are you looking for information on hemp jewelry? Many products are made with hemp. Educate yourself on all the information on what exactly the hemp that makes your hemp products or natural hemp products are. For Hemp information and much much more visit Hempfood today!
the authorized on-line version of Jack Herers The Emperor Wears No Clothes
|previous page||Chapter 8||next page|